Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

EDM # 9 - Draw a bit of 'organized chaos'


Today's challenge is to document a bit of organized chaos. I've taken possession of a corner desk in the bedroom, which turns into the "productivity corner" after 10 PM. I don't spend much time there except later at night when the television has lost its interest and I want to actually get something done, which usually involves applying for a job or responding to emails. Otherwise, I'm typically camped out in the living room.

I was a bit selective in what I felt like including in the sketch, so it's only a hint of how messy my desk was this afternoon. Minimal color was added and then a little bit of editing done via PicMonkey. It's an easy way to edit your photos online without having to download any programmes.

No comments:

Post a Comment