Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

EDM #11 - Draw your glasses or sunglasses



One of the points of doing an everyday matters challenge is to actually draw one for the theme on that day, not to come up with something you've already done. Today, I thought I would fudge the rule, just this once. This drawing must have been from a couple of years ago when I had long, straight hair. That me, it seems, is long gone. 


I've been wearing glasses since the 4th grade. I remember only one kid in class made fun of me for getting them but the teacher quickly shut them down. I think she got in the faces of a lot of kids from what I can recall. I guess you didn't want to get on her bad side. I've had these same glasses for some years now. Even though I have a newish purple pair, I still keep wearing these old green ones.  Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment