Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

On the way home

I had a break from the office this past Friday, so after doing a quick cleaning of the flat I walked through the Hadar, one the neighborhoods in Haifa, hoping to catch a particular art store while it was open. Unfortunately that wasn't the case. There was a sign posted on the door but considering my inability to read Hebrew, I was at a loss.

I wasn't quite committed to drawing on this trip but on my way back I stopped along Shifra stairs and sat for the next hour or so. I didn't quite finish but I was satisfied with the effort. There were various groups travelling through, mainly tourists, along with one of the inhabitants of the house I was sitting next to, and got a few comments and acknowledgements. These are the interactions you won't get when you're sketching at home.


a view from shifra stairs




No comments:

Post a Comment