Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

At it again



Springtime equals freshness and rejuvenation. Which means I'm in the process of seeing what's possible with the blog layout again--at least that's my excuse. Because I'm not that keen on learning the ins and outs of template design and customizable whatnots, I will probably not get much further than changing colors or contemplating fonts, but it's just a heads up for those repeat readers out there. For those who may not have come upon this before, hello :) 

It's been just over three months since I've started this little blog. Not very long I know, but it's been awhile since I've put consistent effort into a project. Thanks to those who have expressed their interest and appreciation. Knowing that someone may be checking in from time to time helps to keep the momentum going :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment