Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Everyday Matters Challenge

Some time ago I mentioned doing some exercises from The Creative License by Danny Gregory. He's known for illustrating everyday things and encouraging others to take part. I visited his blog this morning and saw that he's attempting to go through the "Everyday Matters Challenge", exercises that were devised by someone else where each week a new subject to be drawn would be submitted. There's 300 some topics listed, and I decided to start off where he last left off, which was #4 - draw your mug or cup.

There's potential to do something every day, so do check back to see if I'm doing my homework. I did this one on some pretty heavy watercolor paper, which didn't make it the best for using a brush tip pen. Shading done with pencil and a micron pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment