Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Before the Weekend

Husband napping on the couch

It's getting kind of late here in ol' Haifa so it seems fitting to post this drawing. It's been a laid back sort of day. Earlier this morning I headed out towards the port, mainly in search of a particular art store but also as an excuse to get out and enjoy the weather. It was a nice change to walk around a different part of the city and to get away from the renovations that have been happening in the building all day. While I did find the store in question, I couldn't decide on much of anything to buy and wasn't too confident in my ability to convert prices from shekels to dollars so I more or less came away empty handed. Alternatively, I found a new location to stalk. Results of the day's sketchcapades to be posted later.

In other news I think I'm fairly satisfied with the current blog layout. What do you think?  Adding things as I think of them and trying not to go overboard in changing something if I don't need to.

Hope all you folks out there have a good weekend :)

2 comments:

  1. I like your blog, your work, your thoughts... it gives me a new appreciate of connection, how my experiences fit in with modern... some of "our times" are sweet. (I'm going to send Amy G your blog URL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sue. I'm glad you like the blog :)

    ReplyDelete