Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

On Being Fickle

You may have noticed that between yesterday and today, the blog layout is a little different. OK, mainly the colour scheme, but if you happened to have been on the site when I was in the middle of trying this thing or that, you may have wondered -- what is this girl doing? Good question, I don't know. I've only had this blog for about a month so I'm still trying to figure out how everything fits together. What do I have to have to offer to my audience? Do I have a particular style that I'm trying to portray?

Even when I haven't been at something for that long, I still get these random urges to completely change things around. Sometimes you shouldn't mess with a good thing, and I'll try not to always give into my urges to change my mind on a whim just because I feel like it. If I do happen to do something silly please let me know--that is, if you want. Hopefully you'll actually like it!

Anyway, I think I'm fine for now. I'll incorporate things here and there as I find something neat or interesting to add. I have to remind myself from time to time that I can't always have things figured out all at once. As much as we'd like to come out fully polished and set to perfection in our initial efforts, that's usually not the case. Let's face it, it's fun discovering new things, yeah? Speaking of discovery, I came across Serena Olivieri's Tumblr page via Design*Sponge the other day She's a creative who does illustration and paper crafts.  Feel free to peruse her lovely work here.

Hope you all enjoy the remainder of the weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment