Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Making our presence known


Listening to: Andreya Triana feat. Bonobo - Hatoa

Hello, I'm still here.

Because of the warmer than normal winter temps, you can see some of the plants outside beginning to bud and push themselves from beneath the soil a lil early. Not quite Spring, but it's well on it's way. I don't envy the complete opposite of last year's super snowfall. This past week I've just been working, de-cluttering, and making time for some recreation.  Dropped off more books at the library this evening and of course couldn't leave without picking up some more. This week's art-focused picks - Drawing on the Artist Within and The Creative License. I've only had time to flip through them but I look forward to actually reading them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment